Welcome

Dear Precure Lovers,

My name is Khai, fan of the Precure Series since 2010 when Heartcatch Precure was aired.

How I found out about Precure was through the first All Stars Movie, where Fresh Precure just aired a bit in Japan. After looking at how Cure Black and White fought the enemy, it makes me want to starts the show.

During that time, I am fan of Nana Mizuki due to Nanoha series, when I heard she is going to voice for the upcoming series, it instantly make me start watching.

So, in this blog, I will be covering the Precure Live Events I have went so far. I would like to apologize first since I won't be posting it that often.

Hope you will enjoy it.
Khai

*Please refrain from using pictures used in this blog, Thank you.*

Comments

  1. Hi how do you get your tickets for each season because somehow i found out they are now doing it in the US but i can't find tickets so where do i go ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it becuase u live in japan it's what it seems from the photos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Precure 15th Anniversary Live Part 1/3: «Your☆Dream»

Precure 15th Anniversary Live Part 2/3: «My☆Dream»

Hugtto! Precure Live 2018 Live For You!!